Monday 22 July 2013

Happy Guru Purnima!

Happy Guru Purnima Amar!!! You have been my inspiration throughout... Everything that I do its coz of the inspiration... Your hardwork.. Your dedication towards what you do inspires me..!! I love you so much amar..!! Dance was always my life..! And wid u being my Inspiration it has become even more special...! I wish i could meet u and charlie di Once... Just once..!! :) :) Thank you for being what you are amar...! Just stay the way you are.!! :* :) :* :D :D #HappyGuruPurnima #KeepSmiling #TakeCare

I know for u I am just a fan but for me you mean a lot...!!! I can't evn express how much you mean to me.. I just wish u get all the happiness and all ur wishes come true..!! #Love #Respect #Amar

1 comment:

  1. Gurupurnima :* amar sir u have always been an inspiration 2 me :D the way u dance I feel even I wana dance like you :* hats off 2 u n ur dance :D I really adore and admire u :* today If I am dancing its all bcoz of u sir :* Respect 2 u is beyond words ;) luv u tc :*

    ReplyDelete