Thursday 18 July 2013

Happy Proposal Anniversary!

Happy Proposal Anniversary to d most beautiful couple ever!!!
Amar n Charlie di you both mean a lot to me.. I don't have enough words to tell you both how much you mean to me....!!

Amar coz of you Dance has become my life... I can't stay without dancing.. You have taught me to love dance, work hard.. Evn though i haven't learn dancing it makes me happy!!

Charlie Di I so wanna be like you... You are d sweetest, most humble person i have ever seen...!!! The way you love ur fans is really sweet....! You deserve all the happiness in dis world....!! I love you sooooo much!!! :D :D

I hope u both stay together forever!! Love u always n forever!!! Keep smiling! :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Proposal anniversary to the world best loving couple :* soo happy 2 c u both like dis :D ur luv 4 each odr is soo pure :* wish u loads of happiness 2gether in future olso :D luv u both a lot mwaaahhhhh :* u guys r really very adorable :* luv u both :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy proposal anniversary the the cute couple i the world may god bless u and keep u both happy forever love u both

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur d best couple in dis world n i admire u a lot!!!! Luv u :*

    ReplyDelete